1550 Main Street,
Windsor, CO 80550
Windsor for Cooking Classes
will continue and gift cards will be extended once we re-open! Thank you! Stay Healthy!
Hours: Open to come in OR Delivery & Curbside
The Promenade Shops at Centerra,
5943 SkyPond Dr
Loveland, CO 80538
Hours: Delivery ~ Curbside
Gifts, Gift Cards
Classes Buy a Seat!
Gifts Registry & Wish Lists
October 20, 2016
1/2 tsp Vinegar (Prosecco or Series 4 Balsamic)
1/2 cup Milk
1 cup Sugar
1/2 cup Grape Seed Oil
2 large ripe Bananas
1 tsp Baking Soda
1/2 tsp Sea Salt (Vanilla Bean or Murray River)
2 cups all-purpose Flour
1 stick butter room temperature
Sea Salt (Vanilla Bean or Murray River)
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a loaf pan with a little grape seed oil.
2. Place vinegar into a 1/2 cup measuring glass. Add milk to the 1/2 cup mark. Set aside.
3. In a large mixing bowl, cream together sugar and grape seed oil.
4. Beat in bananas, eggs and vinegar milk, mixing until well combined.
5. Add baking soda, sea salt, and flour. Mix just until combined.
6. Pour into greased loaf pan. Bake until golden brown and a toothpick comes out clean, about 1 hour.
7. To make the grape seed butter, place stick of butter in a bowl and whip until smooth and creamy, at least 1 minute.
8. While beating, slowly drizzle in the grape seed oil.
9. Place in a serving bowl and finish with a sprinkle of sea salt.
Prosecco Sparkling wine vinegar
series 4 white balsamic vinegar
grape seed oil
vanilla bean sea salt
murray river sea salt
ALL RECIPES (90)
BREAKFAST & BRUNCH (8)
SALADS, SIDES, & DRESSINGS (31)
SAUCES & SPREADS (10)
MAIN MEALS (26)
SWEETS & BAKED GOODS (10)
Happy Fall! We at The Bottled Olive would like to celebrate our Anniversary with all of you. Come join us Oct 19 & 20th, 2018 here at the Store in Wi...
September 17, 2018
Warm Brie with Slow Roasted Tomatoes
October 25, 2016
Sweet & Spicy Kettle Corn
Sweet & Salty Chocolate Dipped Bacon
Sugar & Spice Grilled Lemonade
Strawberry, Asparagus & Pancetta Salad with Pomegranate Orange Vinaigrette
Spinach & Artichoke Stuffed Mushroom Bites
Spiced Italian Custard Parfaits with a Super-Food Crunch
Spiced Apple Sparkling Sangria
Spanish Grilled Shrimp with Feta & Basil Pasta Salad
Andalucian Spanish Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Frantoia Italian Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Himalayan pink sea salt
Italian Unfiltered Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Lesvos Greek Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Marrakech Moroccan Extra Virgin Olive Oil